KUNM Call In Show 3/2 8a: Call now toll-free 1-877-899-5866. President Trump has issued executive orders that beef up immigration enforcement, and that also affect refugees and travelers from certain majority-Muslim countries. Is toughening rules on immigrants and refugees a good thing for New Mexico? What are the implications of these rules, and how are local elected officials responding?
We want to hear from you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in live during the show.
- Rahim AlHaj, musician and refugee from Iraq
- Nkazi Sinandile, Women's Global Pathways
- Rachel LaZar, El Centro de Igualdad y Derechos
- Javier Gonzales, Mayor of Santa Fe
- Allegra Love, Santa Fe Dreamers Project
- Isaac Benton, Albuquerque City Councilor
- Travel ban spurs both criticism, support in New Mexico - Santa Fe New Mexican
- A look at the legal path ahead for the Trump travel ban - Albuquerque Journal
- Council reaffirms city’s welcoming stance on immigrants, refugees - Santa Fe New Mexican