Invasion Of The Food Trucks
Food trucks are gaining popularity in cities across the country, including right here in New Mexico. Mobile food trucks can be a bargain for aspiring entrepreneurs who don’t have the cash or experience to open a brick and mortar restaurant.
Do you seek out certain trucks around Albuquerque or Santa Fe? Local lawmakers are considering changes to regulations of food trucks. Some business owners, particularly restaurants, have sought restrictions on where food trucks can park and for how long.
Do you think there should be more, or less, regulation of the food truck industry in New Mexico?
- David Sellers – founder and Executive Director, Street Food Institute
- Joselyn Gutierrez – food truck owner and graduate of the Street Food Institute
- Josh Road-Ojalvo, owner of Irrational Pie
- John Katrinaka, owner of Sookback Foods
- Isaac Benton, Albuquerque City Councilor
- Signe I. Lindell, Santa Fe City Councilor
- John Titchford, owner of JP’s Custard Cart
- ABQ Food Trucks on Facebook
- Roaming Hunger - Albuquerque
- Duke City Food Trucks on Facebook
- Visit Santa Fe – A Sampling of Santa Fe’s Best Mobile Kitchens
Want a national perspective on food trucks? Check out the Food Truckr School podcast.