Let's Talk New Mexico 1/11 8a: The 2018 legislative session begins January 16. Along with setting state spending priorities, lawmakers are also expected to consider legislation on education and public safety during the 30-day session.
What questions do you have about the upcoming session? What issues do you hope get the most attention from lawmakers this year?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the hashtag #letstalknm on Twitter or call in live during the show.
- Dan McKay - Albuquerque Journal
- Andy Lyman - NM Political Report
- Kay Bounkeua - New Mexico Asian Family Center
- Sharmila Goradia - parent at Bandelier Elementary and former teacher
- Nanindi Pillai Kuehn - board member, Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Jessica Onsurez - editor, Carlsbad Current Argus
- Estefany González Mendoza - Juntos: Our Air Our Water
- Governor proposes 4 percent rise in spending, ambitious agenda, Albuquerque Journal
- Martinez, lawmakers appear close on budget plans, Albuquerque Journal
- Legislative panel wants raises for state workers, Albuquerque Journal
- New Mexico's budget outlook grows brighter, Albuquerque Journal