KUNM Call In Show 6/25 8a:
Many New Mexicans drive long distances for work or to visit family and friends. Have you noticed that the roads are getting worse in some areas? A new report found that about 25 percent of roads in rural New Mexico need to be repaved or repaired. But funding for roads has fallen short in recent years. Poorly maintained roads are a hassle, and can even be dangerous. What do you see in your community?
• Tom Church, Cabinet Secretary, New Mexico Department of Transportation
• Sen. John Arthur Smith (D-Deming)
• Paul Gessing, Rio Grande Foundation
• Terry Brunner, State Director, USDA Rural Development
• Nica Westerling, City Engineer, City of Farmington
Email email@example.com, post your comments here, or call in live during the show: 505-277-5866 or toll-free at 877-899-5866