Former Opera Singer Brings Sound Healing To New Mexico
Women's Focus 2/9 Noon: Donatella Moltisanti was studying opera 30 years ago and she found that debilitating pain she was experiencing would disappear as she sang. She began exploring how music can physically affect people and has created a technique she calls Moltisanti Soul Singing. She will be hosting a number of workshops in New Mexico from Feb. 19 to the 24th.
Moltisanti Soul Singing events will take place on:
- Feb 19 at 2:00 pm at Santa Fe CommunityYoga Center, 826 Camino De Monte Rey
- Feb 20 at 7:15 pm at Body of Santa Fe, 333 W Cordova Rd
- Feb 21 at 7 p.m. at Wellspring Yoga, 5500 San Mateo Blvd NE, Albuquerque
- Feb 23 at at 6:00 pm at Elevation YogaWellness, 7400 Montgomery Blvd NE #20 Albuquerque
- Feb 24 at 1:00 pm at Yoga Art Space, 8338 Comanche Rd NE, Albuquerque