Let's Talk #MeToo: Part 1
Let's Talk New Mexico 11/30 8a: This fall’s sexual assault and harassment allegations against big names like Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose have sparked new scrutiny of sexual misconduct in the work world. We know women have faced similar behavior in New Mexico - from the Roundhouse in Santa Fe, maybe to your own office. This week we’ll start an ongoing series of conversations about addressing sexual misconduct and what the #MeToo movement means in our state.
Tweet the hashtag #letstalkNM, email email@example.com or call in live during the show.
- State Representative KellyFajardo (R-Los Lunas)
- Diane Garrity, Serra and Garrity law firm, Santa Fe
- Debbie Dunlap, Merit Insulation
- Frankie Flores, UNM LGBTQ Resource Center
- Victor LaCerva, New Mexico Men’s Wellness
- Rape Crisis Center of Central New Mexico(Albuquerque) - 24-hour hotline: 505-266-7711
- Albuquerque-area abuse and assault resource guide - Shelters, advocacy and other services
- Solace Crisis Treatment Center (Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, Los Alamos counties) - 24-hour hotline: 1-800-721-7273
- La Piñon Sexual Assault Recovery Services (Doña Ana County) 575-526-3437
- Community Against Violence(Taos County) 24-hour hotline: 575-758-9888
- New Mexico Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs - 1-888-883-8020
- List of sexual assault service providers throughout the state
- The New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence