Let's Talk Education And The State Budget
Let's Talk New Mexico 2/8 8a: Call now (505) 277-5866. Most New Mexico lawmakers might agree that improving education for our children is a top priority. But in a year when the state’s oil and gas revenues are up, there’s no consensus on just how much money schools need, where that money should come from or how it should be spent. How could our laws and state spending better serve students? This week on Let’s Talk New Mexico, we’re talking education and the state budget. Join us Thursday morning at 8 on KUNM. Call in live during the show or tweet using #LetsTalkNM.
- Veronica Garcia, Santa Fe Public Schools
- Fred Nathan, Think NM
- Representative Roberto “Bobby” Gonzalez, Democrat-Taos
- Representative James Townsend, Republican-Artesia
- Christopher Ruszkowski, New Mexico Public Education Department
- Representative Mimi Stewart, Democrat-Abq