Let's Talk helping loved ones through addiction
Let's Talk NM 8/18 8a: Social stigma and taboos around addiction and alcoholism have fostered an abundance of misinformation For those with loved ones suffering from these diseases, that makes it even tougher to navigate the situation.
This week on Let’s talk New Mexico, we’re discussing strategies and solutions for the friends and family of people suffering from addiction, And we want to hear from you! Do you have someone close to you struggling How do you balance helping versus enabling? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call in live Thursday morning at 8 on KUNM at (505) 277-5866. You can also tweet to us at #LetsTalkNM.
- Holly Vasic
- Jo Vasic
- Brian Serna, LPCC, LADAC, Founder and CEO of Serna Solutions LLC
- Dr. Daniel Duhigg, D.O., Addiction Psychiatrist, Medical Director at Duke City Recovery Toolbox
- The Center on Alcohol, Substance use, And Addictions at the University of New Mexico
- People of Substance Summit in Española - event on Friday August 19
- Family Empowerment Night - Free movie and discussion about addiction on September 8, call 505-420-3377 for more information
- SMART Recovery