Abq Mayor Berry, APD Chief Eden On DOJ/APD Reforms
KUNM Call In Show Thu. 11/13 8a:
Albuquerque Mayor Richard Berry signed an agreement this week with the U.S. Department of Justice to reform the city's police department. Mayor Berry, APD Chief Gorden Eden and the head civilian trainer at the Albuquerque Police Academy, Joe Wolf, will join us to discuss the agreement and reform of APD.
We'd like to hear from you! Email email@example.com, post your comments online, or call in live during the show, Thursday morning at 8 here on 89.9 KUNM.
- Richard Berry, Mayor of Albuquerque
- Gorden Eden, Chief of the Albuquerque Police Department
- Joe Wolf, Director of Training at the Albuquerque Police Academy
Public Meetings on the Albuquerque Police Department -
Nov. 17, 2014 at 3:30 p.m. First responders—Palo Duro Senior Center (5221 Palo Duro Ave. NE)
• Dec. 3, 2014 at 3:30 p.m. Faith-based community—Highland Community Center (131 Monroe St. NE)
• Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. Business community and neighborhood associations—North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center (7521 Carmel Ave. NE)
• Jan. 5, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. Access to justice organizations—Wells Park Community Center (500 Mountain Road NW)
• Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. Minority and underserved communities—Wells Park Community Cente (500 Mountain Road NW)r
• Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:30 a.m. Educators and education community—Highland Community Center (131 Monroe St. NE)
• Feb. 11, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. Government and policymakers—Highland Community Center (131 Monroe St. NE)