Let's Talk Housing And Homelessness
Let's Talk NM 1/23 8a: New Mexico has seen a dramatic increase in the number of people experiencing homelessness, according to a 2019 report to the US Congress. On this week's show, we’ll discuss homelessness and what our state and local governments should be doing to help.
We want to hear from you! Have you ever experienced homelessness? Do you work with people who live on the streets? What's the best way to ensure that everyone has safe housing? Email Letstalk@KUNM.org, tweet us at #LetsTalkNM, or call in live during the show on Thursday at 8.
- 2019 HUD Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress
- Summary of the December 14, 2019 Gateway Center Community Input Session
- HopeWorks New Mexico
- The Interfaith Community Shelter at Pete's Place
- City of Albuquerque Homeless Services
- What is the Housing First model?