Let’s Talk NM 12/5 8a: The long delayed Albuquerque Rapid Transit line (ART) officially began running buses along Central Avenue this past Saturday. We'll find out what passengers and drivers can expect from this newly opened commute and businesses along Route 66 think of the new system. How will ART affect your commute or your business? Do you live in neighborhoods impacted by the project's delay? Do you live beyond areas served by ART and want to see more public transportation you can use? Email us at LetsTalk@KUNM.org, tweet using #LetsTalkNM, or call in live during the show.
- Danny Holcomb - transit director, city of Albuquerque
- Jessica Dyer - reporter, Albuquerque Journal
- Steve Schroeder - owner, Nob Hill Music
- Christopher Ramirez - executive director, Together for Brothers
- Omar Torres - member, Together for Brothers
- Baruch Campos - member Together for Brothers
Here's a link to Routes & Schedules for Albuquerque public transportation.