Let's Talk New Mexico 3/27, 8a: The COVID-19 pandemic has deeply shaken many of our basic systems in just a few weeks. Changes that once seemed unthinkable to many, like releasing prisoners, closing entire school districts, or disallowing evictions, have now come to pass. How are people and institutions adapting to provide necessities during this crisis? What might a post-coronavirus world look like? We want to hear from you. Email LetsTalk@kunm.org or call in live during the show at (505) 277-5866.
- Barron Jones, ACLU of New Mexico
- Larry Gallegos, Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center
- Sarah Kennedy, Albuquerque comedian
- Lara Segura, Keshet Dance Company member
- Matthew Whelan, CABQ Solid Waste Department