Project Highlights Stories Of Resilience In Pandemic
University Showcase, 7/16, 8a: The last year of the coronavirus pandemic has challenged communities all over the state. Last November, five students at the University of New Mexico began interviewing people about how they and their communities were coping in the pandemic and how they were forced to find their own resilience.
The effort was funded by a grant from the the American Planning Association New Mexico Chapter with additional funding from the New Mexico Resilience Alliance. The written and multimedia accounts have been compiled into a printed and digital booklet. Find more about the team here.
- Fiore Bran Aragón is an MA student in the Latin American Studies program
- James Foty, APA-NM Professional Development Officer, Groundworks Studio
- Andrew Gorvetzian, MA student of Anthropology
- Abrianna Morales is a sophomore undergraduate student double-majoring in Psychology and Criminology
- Dr. Joni Palmer, Research and Teaching Faculty, Dept. of Community & Regional Planning